Total Suara : 152306
Prof. DR. Farouk Muhammad is a Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice System, who was born in Bima, NTB, on October 17, 1949. Education for Farouk is the main thing as a guide and the foothold in life.
Here is the education history of Farouk:
1. Akabri part of the Police, Magelang in 1969-1972;
2. Universities Police Science (PTIK), Jakarta in 1979-1981;
3. Institute for Business and Management Jayakarta, Jakarta in 1991-1993;
4. Faculty of Law, University of Pancasila in 1992-1996;
5. Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma USA in 1993-1994;
6. Florida State University, Tallahasee, USA in 1994-1998.
Before becoming a member of DPD, Farouk Muhammad has first had a bright career in the Police institution, the following are several positions he once occupied:
1. Staff Officer (Assistant Lecturer in Criminology);
2. PTIK in 1990-1993;
3. Chief Cianjur in 1989-1990;
4. Chief Cilegon in 1986-1989;
5. Head of Organization and management (Ortala) Dephankam in 1999-2000;
6. Police Chief of NTB in 2001;
7. Police Chief of Maluku in 2001-2002;
8. Professor of the Institute of Police Science (until present).
In addition to having a bright career, Farouk also received numerous awards as follows: Medal "24 years of loyalty", Medal "Ksatria Tamtama", Medal "Karya Bhakti", Medal "Dwija Sistha" Bintang Bhayangkara "Naranya", Bintang Bhayangkara "Pratama".
Farouk is successfully re-elected to be a member of DPD RI for 2014 - 2019 period, by gaining 152 306 votes, not only becoming a senator of NTB, Farouk is also trusted to be the Vice Chairman of DPD RI for the period of 2014-2019.12 Oktober 2014